Thursday, October 2, 2008

2 weeks

Hey Hey.

I feel so sleepy right now. *yawns*
My watch alarm rung at 4.28 AM. Dammit. Who the heck on the alarm on my watch? I woke up, turned it off but who knows, it rung again so meaning it wouldn't shut up till I really removed the "Alarm". Ish~!

I woke up before 8 AM, the time when my phone will vibrate to wake up or mom will wake me up, for what? For going to Saloon; re-bonding my hair :D For those who think my hair is straight, let me tell you, my front hair curly and the new hair grows out so have to re-bond the whole head. Sighs*

It took 3 hours. Since Escapade/Excapade (I forget the spelling, sorry) is near there, mom, cousin and I went to eat. :} Yummy yummy. So full till I really feel like sleeping. I just realized today is Thursday. So that means tonight there's AMAZING RACE ASIA! WOO YAY! *dancing* and the sad part is I still haven't finished my History homework. SIGHS* Nevermind lah. Don't think teacher will mark since PMB is getting nearer. :{

Take care.
Have fun for those who going to people's house for raya.

Once again,
Selamat Hari Raya, people. :D

No comments: