Tuesday, October 7, 2008

9 days left =\

Today, we had this Selamat Hari Raya celebration.

It was nice. It showed us that our schools have a lot of talented guitarists, drummers and singers. I can't complain about the singers not good in singing or whatever lah cause I myself am not a good singer and I am very sure I'll never sing as good as or better than them. Eh seh, I sound so good today. HAHA! =p

Okay, PMB is 9 days away. I'm still here blogging while almost everyone is starting hiatus-ing. HAHA! I'll try control loh. School days started yesterday and I feel so tired already. Steady leh? And, I still can't believe my blog is easy to find, my friends who just found my blog this year.

Before I end this,
Happy Birthday Muna Munjiyah. :)
I know you love our presents =p

Takecare and goodluck.

No comments: