Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Practice.

First of all, is my blog so easy to find? Suddenly a "Azien" popped out. HAHA! Inda ku halau, just curious.

Today today today, what a wonderful day with FUN experience, kan Azien?
OH OH, before I started with today, I had my MP interview yesterday. I told Alicia and Belinda about my interview just now (The questions sir asked and the answers I gave). Alicia wanted to chop me for being so honest. HAHAHA! Sorry, I don't like to lie (A)

Alright today, school was okay. Physics lesson starts to get so quiet after the "marvelous" accident happened. I had my English speech today. I don't know where does my hand gesture (my hand goes inside my tudong to my neck) come from. HAHA.

Noon/Afternoon, we were told to take our food in auditorium and lined up on the concourse by 1pm. So we only have around 25 minutes to eat. There are 3 buses which are COOL, I tell you. You know the bus from BSB => Seria & other way round or BSB => Miri (by Azien). We had those kinds of three buses. My class and 5 other classes were told to use those buses. What a fun experience. The other classes will just use the air-con buses. When we passed by the Berakas school, we see a lot of air-con buses there. *Sighs* so unfair? I don't know. At least the bus sends us there and brings us back school, which is good enough lah :)

Alright, I'm tired. Good bye.
[I'm always tired. HAHA]

No comments: