Saturday, February 7, 2009

RockBand!

Hello everybody.
Gosh, my blog is so dead and no one will bother about it because my tagboard is almost dead too! I don't think there are readers anyway.

The reason I take so long to update my blog is because homeworks keep coming in, tests are starting, national day practice, what else? hmmm.. So far only those three reasons popped into my mind.

I went to school this morning and the MP interview list is out. It starts today and Monday. I'm going for the interview on Monday. I didn't know/hear the announcement about it and Sylves kept going "You Mp liao" during recess. After 15 mins, Hannah and Si wei appeared in canteen and asked "Eh? Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in Hep to check for Mp stuff?" I had no idea what's going on and BLOODY MELVIN SEE didn't tell me anything. Not that I day dreaming. I had physics test when got announcement. The announcements usually have nothing to do with me + the density questions are cracking me up so I'd rather concentrate on my paper right? Arggh.

Move on to Afternoon. Afternoon rocks! Shay Yee followed my car home and to Tze Tyng's place. Her house is nice. Her black furry-hair dog is so hyperactive and it scares me. HAHA! About 2pm+, we started playing rock band till I don know. They (Steph, Si Wei, Hannah, Doreen, etc) might still be playing now. I was vocal most of the time. Hannah laughed her asses off when I had difficulty singing ... Dina (I think) Carlifornia song. She was the one who asked me to sing that song =.= the highest score I got for vocal is 99% *showing off* HAHAHA!

I have computer test, english speech on Monday. I still have Amaths works. All haven't done. Crap. Better do it now. Bye!

No comments: