Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gong xi Gong xi

Gong Xi Fa Cai. Xin Nian Kuai Le. Happy New Year. Selamat Tahun Baru Cina.

I know that's a bit late but I've been busy these days + I'm a bit sick at the moment *cough cough*.

First day of cny, woke up at 9.30 AM to shower. I waited until 11+ AM and went to grandma's house for lunch. When I reached there, the lunch wasn't ready. My 2nd uncle called and asked us to go his house (his house is near) to sit there for a while but we stayed there until almost 1pm. We tried eating different cakes and drank the grape juice (the fizzy one). I watched D-war too. Too bad, I didn't manage to finish the movie.

I spent at grandma's hse til almost 3 in the afternoon and went to grandma's hse (mom's side). Stayed there till 4pm. As usual, we (my family + relatives) travel in groups to 2 granduncles' houses. During night time, went to cousin's bf's hse then to mom's childhood friends, I suppose.

The next day which is the 2nd day. I went to school in the morning and went to my 1st uncle's house in the afternoon. I went home to do homework after that then went to tuition. From tuition, went to mom's friend's hse straightaway. Cool right? Like robot ah me. No rest one.

3rd day like normal day. Went to school. Stayed at home. HAHA.

Alright, Im so tired. Good bye.

No comments: