Monday, January 5, 2009

First day of school

*Sighs*

Going back to school is a sad thing, I suppose. I managed to fall asleep before 12AM last night and woke up at 5.15AM. Not because I want to, it's TERbangun ok? I got out from bed at 6AM and took 30 - 35 minutes to get ready.

On the way to school, all I kept wondering was "who is my form teacher?" Arrived school, quickly went to noticeboard to check my class list. I got a nice, good form teacher. That's a good start. I told Muna to meet me outside library. While waiting, Elva came (can't believe she came to school so early. Her reason; "first day of school mah. next time I wont be so early") More and more people - Muizzah, Fidah, Zimah, Mal and etccoming to school. Muna came a quite late. After that, I brought all of them to our own classes.

Once Muna and I dropped our bags in our class, we went to the admin dept to get her result slip. Zatil saw and followed us to the dept. Later, we - all students + tchers were called to go to auditorium for assembly. I was in audi for almost 3 hrs (7.30 til 10.30) Long leh? I went back to class. An Economic tch came in and asked a few questions. Later, my form tch came in and decided who's the monitor and asst. monitor. The girls decorated the noticeboard, guys just talking.

Then 12.30, everyone balik. YAY. Maybe not everyone. Most students lah. so tiring. yawns
Goodbye. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: