Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A week and three days.

It has been a week of three days since the school has started.
We finally got our textbooks on Monday and post diary today :)

Does anyone love practical?
I'm one of the people who isn't really into practical. The main reason is because I don't know how to light a match. Well, I did light a match last year during Scouts. That was my FIRST time. I'm really afraid of fire (this truth made Mirah laughed the whole day and made us become closer). Parents would love to have their small kids like me right? Being afraid of fire, so won't play with matches. HAHA!

Another reason is maybe because I'm afraid of doing wrong steps which may cause dangerous effect like poisonous gas or acid spillage? etc or MAYBE because I'm afraid of failing like fail to get the correct result. I may look like a happy person but I do worry a lot. HAHA!

Why I asked that question?
I had Chemistry today and teacher said, we'll be having practical. I had two emotions when I heard that. One was "YES! PRACTICAL =D" Second was "Oh crap *started to panic*" (if you wonder why the heck I panic, the reason was above). Before we were arranged into our own practical seat, we were told by teacher about some important safety rules and tips about not making our table messy or dirty.

After that, we wore lab coat and goggles. Before we started doing our practical, teacher did demonstration and ended up we had no time to do our practical for today. Thank God. I was praying that we won't had enough time to do practical. I wasn't ready. Not only me, but a few people like Muizzah. I told her what we did during Chemistry since after recess, she'll be having it. She was panicking too.

I know we can't avoid practical especially we'll have exams about it. I'm sure we'll get used to it right? Form 4 is starting to be like Hell. Everything is so hard. What I've been telling myself "Since our friends and cousins who are seniors now have survived or gone through or passed O level, if they can, I can do it too." as a positive thinking. If you think it's corny, whatever lah. At least I'm not EMO who wants to die cos of this and that right? =.=

Alright, I better start doing Chem assignment.
I'll update when I CAN, I WANT TO and I FEEL LIKE TO.
Thank you for reading.

No comments: