Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chem.

Do you guys still remember.. wait I don't. Hold on, let me check my blog *clicking it, waiting for it to load and checking* Okay, I got it. It was EXACTLY last Wednesday's post about practical.

Last Wednesday we didn't manage to do it because no time so today we started doing it (of course). I prepared test tubes and took a box of matches. When I was holding a matchstick and the box; ready to light, I could see my both hands were shaking like when you feel cold. I was very nervous and scared. I tried first time, the matchstick broke into half. COOL! Second time, I kept whispering to myself "Calm down!" then I did it! HAHA. I know, nothing to be happy about. Still, that was my 2nd time to light a match.

Practical was fun. When the lesson was going to end, teacher asked to clean up the tubes and etc. I put my goggles on my head. When I wanted to return the goggle, I took out my spectacles because I thought that's my goggles. How silly, I know. I was laughing and Khadijah was there. She laughed too. HAHA. Malu eh.

Yay, we are given break tomorrow for the national dance :) Fun day.

Have a good night. American Idol is shown later :D

No comments: