Saturday, January 17, 2009

First lesson

My class and 3 more classes; B, R and M are picked as the "Extra" Ones to participate in the National Dance. We were told on Thursday and started our first lesson today.

I was standing beside Jenny so meaning I'm dancing right beside her. At first, it was very confusing but a few times keep trying again and again, I got used to it and find it fun. Yes, it was fun because some of us didn't really have to remember so many steps as we're the "background". HAHA.

The dance lasted for 3 hrs? and I only got to hear one dance's song. Hmm, I pretty like the music. I don't know why. The music makes us easier to count since there're beats. If you play musical instrument AND know how to count the beats, you will understand what I meant by that :)

Alright, that's all I can say.
Good Bye.

No comments: