Sunday, November 9, 2008

Recovering

The reason I haven't blogged these few days is because..... Nevermind. Forget it. HAHA! You know why? Because there's no reason. Even if there is, from my personality, you know yeah :) Wait, not my personality. Some people do have this habit too.

Jia Xin, sorry I decided not to talk about exams. I find it quite a bad idea. And to Hmm, I knw who you are :D I'm here and I don't have any new blog yeah. HAHA.

I just came back from my Granduncle's party. He's 80th today. Happy Birthday :) Aunt told us [my family] that PSR is result coming soon, by newspaper. My brother and cousin don't look worry about their result. I feel worry for them pulang. Ish~ Or maybe I feel worry for myself because people say if PSR result coming out, PMB result will be coming out soon. Oh no~ Scary scary.

On Wednesday, I went to watch High School Musical 3 with JSSS'sC [sch friends, malas to type in their names] HAHA. Sorry. If you want your names to be revealed, feel free to complain at tagboard. It's quite boring and sad for me. Sad because it's the last movie for HSM right? I never like movie to end esp good ones but actors/actress + the crews need to rest mah. So bo pian (sorry, I don know what's bo pian in English), have to have ending in every movies loh. Wtheck. I feel so random now.

My tummy is not feeling well cause ate too much. Tomorrow is Monday. What to do? Every actions have to repeat again? Wake up => Open Eyes => Bathroom => Breakfast (see what time I wake up) => TV => Xbox => Shower => PC => Sleep. SIGHS. So bored lah! Nevermind. Next week, Im going to THAILAND :D HERE I COME, THAILAND! MWAHAHA (6) Be jealous, people. HAHA.

Okay, G'night. Sweet dreams.

No comments: