Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged

instructions:

1) Take a recent picture of yours or take a picture of yourself right now.
2) Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair. Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instructions with your picture.
5) Tag 5 people to this.

Special tag, Han =p because I thought it's like those survey but no, it's picture of self. crap. HAHA!

So it turns out that PSR result comes out today is false cause so far, I haven't heard my brother's result. It's always like this, isn't it? :) I woke up at 10.15am and suddenly no current after I brushed teeth. So good. I was planning to play Xbox but turned out no current till 12pm+ or 1pm+.
This is my FIRST breakfast ever since holiday starts. Because of the burger, I woke up at 10.15am today. If not, I'll wake up at almost 12pm again. Hahaha! =p


Alright,
Have a nice day.

No comments: