Sunday, November 23, 2008

Music Concert + Tagged

I had my Music concert yesterday in ICC. It was from 1.30pm to 3pm for Session 1 (Junior) and 4.30pm to 6.10pm for Session 2 (Senior). I'm included in both sessions. It was fun. Before each session started we had to take individual photos and group photo.

I made friends with my string group guys who are like form 2 and 3. There are four little kids too but one the parent very ganas looking so I better don't mess with the kid, another one very naughty spit saliva on people. Eww~ I know. HAHA. The guys whom I made friends with are from CHMS, I believe. One of them love to say "Kan Chiong" (Nervous) anytime. Like you say,"Wow, that's nice." He'll say "Kan Chiong Kan Chiong" Wtheck. So random. I got fed up and he stopped saying that. HAHA.

Rasyeqah and I had to play 5 songs. Four songs are groups, one song for us solo. When solo turn, wah lao, I was so nervous. My face was so red. How I knw? Rasyeqah showed me the pictures which her boyfriend took when I was playing. So ugly. I looked so serious too >.<" After I played, Rasyeqah, Bryan and Chai were clapping so hard. Everyone stopped clapping but they still clapped. One of the music teachers said,"Wah your supporters ah" PAISEH EH. Still thanks guys :D HAHA!

Okay, that was afternoon program. Let's move on to Night program. I went home shower, ate dinner and went to ICC again for the China performance (dancing). It was boring. Luckily it ended quickly, if not, cham cos behind me got noisy old guys talking.

------------

I was tagged by Effie.

  1. each blogger must post these rules.
  2. blogger must being with ten facts about them.
  3. other bloggers who are tagged must also state the rules and ten facts about themselves. you must choose ten people to give this award to and list their names at the end.it is essential that a tag is left at their tag boards, letting them know about the award they've received.
* My both feets are unequal as in one big, one small.
* I am into story books and food a lot.
* I don't really like to shop, actually :)
* I can never draw a straight line.
* I love coffee.
* I don't really like Korean songs/singers because of some reason :)
* I don't really like Rubik's cube.
* My height is medium, but to some I'm tall.
* I've never worn high heels but I'm learning how to wear them now.
* I kinda love to say "I'm sleepy" even when I'm not. HAHA!

Is it a must to tag people? If yes, tell me. If no, I'm not tagging anyone. :)

No comments: