Monday, December 8, 2008

3 old friends hang out.

This idea was SJ's idea. Her motive is to watch bolt, not to see us - Melvin and I. So sad. HAHA! =p

SJ arrived 10+AM. Yes, why so early? She said, because she doesn't want to babysit her sister. She forced Melvin to come at 11AM but he arrived at 11.30AM. I'm the VIP cos I arrive 1+pm. HAHA! I didn't janji (promise) anything so I arrived later than them BUT earlier than the movie, Bolt! I saw them when I went up the escalator and they went down. SJ didn't reply me when I text her twice. Great great 8-)

We went to meet one of our old friends, Len Hon. He's a man now (duh!) SJ lanja him Jolibee. How nice is she. SJ, remember you still owe Melvin and I too ;) We teman Len Hon till 1.45pm and went into the cinema. Melvin and SJ were arguing who's going to sit at the corner. SJ asked me to sit in between of them. Okay fine but when we were in the cinema, she sat in between us. Why? Because beside me was a stranger guy. Sj, you're such a great friend =.=

The movie was cute, cool and quite funny. Bolt is really cute. If there's such a dog in real life, everyone would love to have one, I guess. Behind Sj and I were kids. ANNOYING KIDS. They talked so loud, laughed so loud and even kicked our chairs. Celaka! When I turned back to look twice, the maid SHH! them twice. HAHA! :P

After movie, we went to the-less-people Arcade and Melvin forced Sj to sing. In the end, I was the one who kept singing. HAHA! We picked a song for like 10 - 20 mins cos we didn't know what to sing. In the end, we picked uptown girl. Music was so loud. Three of us were so deaf - couldn't sing properly. I asked Sj to call the worker to lower down the sound. By the time, the worker lowered down the volume. The song was about to finish. Sighs~ Wasting $ eh.

Then we jalan around, talked and laughed till 5pm. It was fun. We didnt take picture. I think we forgot or maybe we don't want to be vain. Later kena Melvin suan 8-) HAHA!

Bah, happy holidays.
p/s: When pmb result is going to be out?

No comments: