Friday, December 26, 2008

Let's do the tagged.

It's very nice of Hanna and Michael to tag me. Thanks for giving me something to do.

First, let's do Hanna's.

The 9 people;
1) Andy C.
2) Sj
3) Fidah
4) Lu See
5) Michael C.
6) Desmond
7) Jes
8) Hani
9) Fie

How do you know number 1?
We met in sch library for the exploremaths training.

What would you do if you didn't meet number 2?
I'd just say "Damn, it's lucky to not know her" HAHA! I'm just kidding. She's a nice girl.

What would you do if number 3 and 4 dated you?
I would be in a coffin because my parents will kill me, so do I.

Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
Ermm, I better not say anything.

Do you think 7 is attractive?
Hell yeah, she's my cousin!

Do you know about 8's family?
I think so.

Tell me something about 9.
She's very tall, smart.

What language does 2 speak?
She speaks Mandarin, English, Melayu, Japanese?, Hokkien?

Who is 3 going out with?
I'm not very sure.

How old is number 4?
15 years old :)

5?
Oh crap, I forget. I know it's 17 or 18.

Who is number 6's fav singer?
I have no idea.

7?
I have no idea too.

Is 8 single?
Yes, Im sure. Right, Hani?

What is number 9's last name?
Xin Hui ;)

Would you consider a relationship with 1?
I don think so. He's my brother, always will be :D

Which school does 2 goes to?
SMJA

What do you like about number 3?
She's funny, nice.


No comments: