Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hello Thailand

For those who don't know, I went to Thailand on Sunday the 16th Nov till Thurs 20th Nov and one additional information, Thailand is an hour slower than my country. The time which I'm going to say (except the flight in Brunei - 6.10pm) will be Thailand time.

My flight was in the evening about 6.10pm. It took abt 2h 30mins to reach Bangkok. So, it was like 8+pm when I arrived Bangkok. In the airport, there's a taxi service. As I'm staying in a new hotel called Citin Pratunam, the taxi driver didn't know where is it. He took about an hour+ to find the hotel. Kek si. Since we (mom, aunt and I) aren't familiar with the surrounding, we decided to rest on the night.

Day Two (17/11/2008)
We woke up at 6+AM and went to have breakfast. The food were okay okay, not many choices too (compare to Baiyoke Sky Hotel). After that, we went to Morning Market. For people who love to buy clothes, I can recommend you to come Morning Market. It is situated in front of Biayoke Sky Hotel. The clothes and bags are freaking cheap. Morning Market is opened from 5/6AM to 9AM, if I'm not wrong.

When mom and aunt are done buying, went to hotel to rest for a while. In the afternoon, we decided to go Big C. I lead mom and aunt to
Big C. So proud of myself. Of course, I couldn't remember the way to Big C. I use something useful called "MAP". The way was pretty easy :) If you go by foot, you'll notice there are a lot of small tents (I don know how to call them) selling clothes, watches and etc. It's always good to go by foot if the place isn't far away. In Big C, I like the food city aka food court. There are Pizza Restaurant, Sushi Restaurant and Food Court. The supermarket is on the 1st floor.

Opposite Big C is a VERY big building which has singing performance (served with beer) outside and the big building has two shopping centres called Isetan and Central World. The name "Central World" is more famous, I guess. Here, the clothes are really expensive. I buy books here. Only here you can find ENGLISH books. I've looked other places, only a little English books and most are Thai books (duh).

Day Three (18/11/2008)
Mom and Aunt went to Morning Market because they were statisfied with the shorts they bought the day before. If I go with them, all I do is stand there doing nothing. So, I stayed in my hotel room and continued my sleep (A). When they came back, they knocked the door. I almost didn't want to open and left them outside waiting. HAHAH! But of course I didn't if not later they called up. The ringing sound of the telephone hurt my ears only eh.

We went to MBK (Mablukong - I don know if this is the name cos I just knw the pronunciation is like this) by Taxi cos it's far away from my hotel. Usually mom loves to buy food here. ERMM, not food like keropok. It's some Chinese food like Bakua and etc. After we're done, we went to the Taxi stand at the back of the building.

This part make me mad. The BLOODY IRRESPONSIBLE TAXI DRIVER ASKED US TO WALK TO OUR HOTEL WHEN OTW BACK TO OUR HOTEL cos the way going to our hotel use small road. It's taffic jam. STILL AS A TAXI DRIVER, YOU SHOULD DROP US AT WHERE WE, CUSTOMER, WANT RIGHT?! Celaka eh. So expensive the taxi fare. My hotel was still so far away, for your info. When I was walking, I accidentally kicked something hard. Shit! Luckily no bleeding.

Night time, went to Night Market. It's the same place as Morning Market but Morning Market more tents? stalls? I don know what to call it eh.

Day Four (19/11/2008)
Around 11am, we used taxi to go Sampeng located in China Town. This one also another irresponsible bloody driver who dropped us half way and asked us walk to sampeng. He's a weird one also. He drove us till half and stopped by the road saying he wanted to bring us to Thai Centre which is otw to Sampeng (that's what he said) so he could get free coupon for 5litres fuel for Taxi =.= shitty drivers. Night time, we went to Big C makan sushi (A). Nice

Day Five (20/11/2008)

We just went to eat breakfast then stayed in hotel till 11.10am. We asked the receptionist to call taxi for us to go airport. We didnt eat lunch in airport cos we aren't hungry but we went in too early so we had to wait for like an hour+ which made me hungry. The food going back to Brunei was delicious esp the Chocolate cake. YUMM~~ Arrived Brunei during night time.

Sorry no pictures cos I didn't bring camera. Why? Because I don't have a camera :) Okay, bye.

No comments: