Saturday, December 13, 2008

The day the Earth stood still

I went to The Mall today with Alicia and Andy. We've been planning hanging out jus the three of us since months ago and never success.

I arrived around.. I have no idea. It was so traffic jam just now. Of course, it's Gadong. If it's not traffic jam, we should feel weird ^^ HAHA. Andy arrived at 1.20pm cause he text us when he arrived. Alicia arrived latest. Andy and I walked up and down until Alicia really fed up cos she couldn't find us. HAHA. Sorry!

We sat in foodcourt. The two old people 8-) kept asking for food as in "What to eat?" Because I didn't want to eat. We ended up talking and forgot about food :) While talking, my phone *buzzed* I got a message from mom and it was about PMB result. All of a sudden, I went "MY MALAY GOT *** AND I GOT ***" Andy and Alicia went a bit blur and came back to reality. Andy ran to find his girlfriend and Alicia kept saying,"it's good already~" Alicia and I noticed quite a lot of form 3s are in the mall. I said, it's cos they want to escape from papa's and mama's scoldings. HAHA. Just kidding ;)

The show started at 3.20pm. We went in 3.11 - 3.15pm. Yes I wasn't really looking at the time and who, as in you readers, cares about the time anyway? I didn't know what is the show about so I asked Alicia and Alicia asked Andy. Andy said about Aliens. Whoever is planning to watch it, I'm warning you to wear SUNGLASS. HAHA. You'll get what I mean when you watch it. When we watch the movie finish, we get what is the movie about. Not about Aliens but about GLOBAL WARMING! Cool :D

We walked, talked and I felt hungry but I wasn't planning to eat since dad text saying he's otw to bring me home. It was jus for a while, dad mc and I went home :)

Okay, I'm tired and I still haven't eaten dinner. YAWNS.
Have a good night. BYE!

No comments: