Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The rules:
State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
The 10 people I tag are then to follow and write their own 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts.
Most importantly, NO TAG-BACKS.

one. I cry when watching sad movie or reading sad book.
two. when I get worry, I'll just shut up and keep my mind going round again and again and nag a few trusted person about my worry till he/she really can calms me down.
three. I can't stop eating once I start.
four. I'm not into shopping, different from the members of my family and girls.
five. I can tell lame jokes, like really lame.
six. I'm starting to love reading sin chan comic books.
seven. I say a lot of crap when I'm talkative till you can't stand it.
eight. when I'm sleepy, I'm like a drunk person. Yes, believe it.
nine. I say "piku" a lot these days. (piku means ass)
ten. I love christmas songs? ^o) I think.
eleven. I don't believe in chain mails since........ nevermind, it's long story
twelve. I'm afraid of lizards and cats. They freak me out a lot.
thirteen. I play violin.
fourteen. When I start to hate a person, it's hard to make me like that person back :)
fifteen. I can't find my own weirdness if you don feel I'm weird with all the fourteens.



this tag takes me an hour or more to think.
I'm not tagging anyone cos I don want the people to suffer like me.
If you can think so many facts or weirdness about yourself and would like to do it, feel free to do it.

No comments: