Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Surprise 15 or 16?

Hi people. April is a hectic month. For the first two weeks of this month, I've stayed in school every school days until 5.30PM except Thursday - tuition until 6.30PM. So this is the first time of this month that I come home at 12.30PM. So, today today today..

Early morning at 6.45AM, I arrived school. Today I had Amaths test and last night I was very sleepy cos I was tired and I ate my medicine [Yes, I'm sick for those who don't know]. I sat at Lut's place cos her place is nearer to Hakimah's and mine. The reason I mention about Hakimah cos I wanted to ask her about some Amaths questions which I didn't know how to do. When mimi came, they both did the questions.

Lut came around.. ERR, I have no idea. She put her bag on her chair which I was sitting and she stood behind the chair. I was totally ignoring her cos (1) I purposely didn't want to greet her - make her feel that I've forgotten and make her feel annoyed and (2) I was busy revising. Natasha and Syazirah came in.

Natasha: Uh-oh, she came already (in soft tone)
Me: Aiyah, just speak in mandarin lah
Natasha was telling me ltr where to meet and etc in Mandarin but suddenly, she mentioned the word "CAKE" in English. I was 0.0 and said "Err, you jus said that english word" [in Mandarin]
Natasha was blur at first and she thought what she jus said. She swore. HAHA
Syazirah: Aiyah, I don't think she's listening. See her no mood one.
Which is really true cos Natasha asked "Have you greet her?"
Me shook my head.
Natasha: Me too. She seems angry.
Me: Don't care lah. Ltr she will be sooo happy till cry ah!
Natasha: Yeah loh yeah loh.

After that, they left. Irene and Azien came. I think Azien also didn't greet her. Irene was saying that she's puasa today which is a lie. HAHA. Everything is like normal. No one greet her until almost recess, Mimi and Aliah: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Lut: Thank you.
Me: Oh, today is your birthday? =O
Lut did the L hand sign

During recess, Irene, Azien and Lut went out of the class. Muna and I were behind but not very close. Lut was really hungry so she kept saying "I want to go canteen!" but Irene and Azien kept walking slowly to Natasha's class [venue for the party]. When there were announcements, Azien: Hold on, listen to announcements. Which she never listens :P HAHA. But Lut doesn't find it suspicious.

By the time I arrived outside Natasha's class, for a while, Natasha they all came up with a cake. Lut saw the cake and was dying to run back to class but Irene and I stopped her. HAHA. She ALMOST cried [well, from her voice]. So, we sang birthday song and ate cakes. The cake was delicious but if ate too much, advise: drink lots of water. HAHA.

Lut kept complaining that we didn't greet her [aka we frgt her bday] again and again. Well, I'm glad that this party is a success. There were so many suspicious parts but either you didn't care or you were too lagging to detect. HAHA. I hope this is one of the enjoyable parties for you.

Happy Birthday Lut.
Happy Belated Birthday Sandy. (14/4)
Happy Belated Birthday Tony. (13/4)

No comments: