Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2nd day of school

Before I talked about school, let's talk about the rest of my holidays. I'm a forgetful and lazy person. So I don't know if I've mentioned that I've gone to KK. Well, it doesn't matter if I've mentioned it or not because I'm not going to blog much about it. I'm just going to say, it's quite boring and all I love about KK is the food <3, the restaurants<3! Spend most of your money on food, people! Don't say you are fat because being skinny doesn't look nice too :)


Alright, let's begin about school. Yesterday, I happened to forget about school. Well, in the end I remembered. Thank God :} This was what happened. I used my mobile phone as my alarm clock. I set my alarm time 6.03AM. So when it's 6.03AM, the phone will vibrate. I was so tired and so into my lala land that I couldn't hear the vibration until the vibration ended. I woke up and asked myself,"What was that jus now?"

I looked around and didn't see any strange thing going on. So I went back to sleep. When I was about to go into my lala land again, I asked myself,"HOLD ON, what day is today? *silence* MONDAY! *silence* OH SHIT, I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I quickly folded my blanket and rushed into the toilet. I still arrived school before 7AM. *proud face*

I hope I didn't do the same mistake again but I did. This morning, I overslept. Like I said, I used my mobile phone as alarm clock and you know if you didn't stop the alarm time, it will auto wake you up again after 5 minutes. So that's what happened to me. My alarm time; 6.03AM but I couldn't hear the vibration. The 2nd time; 6.08AM then I woke up. Haiyahs!

If tomorrow the third day happens again, I don know what am I going to do. HAHA. Oh wait, I know! I better sleep early from now on 8-)

OH OH, not that only about my sleepy part. My Chemistry teacher is my Maths teacher now and Sir Khairul (Sir Elvis) is my Chemistry teacher now. For your information, those two teachers are TP teachers. The TP teachers are teaching their main/major subject after holidays.

I better study Biology now. See you people! :D

No comments: