Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kem Qiadah; Day One

I woke up at 5.30 AM at home and get ready by 6pm. Melvin's car came and went to school. Some people were there but not a lot. Soon, getting alot. We're supposed to be there at 6.30am. Lastest 7am, I suppose. A lot of parents were around. I have to say this, it's like they're sending their kids to UK. HAHA. I'm serious. A lot of them. After signed on the form for checking-in in school, we kids went to concourse for bag-checking by teachers. It is so like airport.

After that, we went to auditorium to have morning assembly (?) or briefing. Don know what to call it lah. After that, we had breakfast and went back to audi to get our sponsored shirts (BIBD purple colour shirt). We played Ice breaking. It was okay lah. We ran around a lot, that's what I know. HAHA. Then we were asked to go find our group members. I know a lot of new people whom I have never seen them in school :) We designed our logo and did our cheers. My group is called MANGGA, by the way ^^ Ms Lee, Tch Stella, Sir Khairul and.. I don know one more teacher's name (Fauziah, isit?) are the tchers in charge for my group.

Afternoon; We learned how to build tent and did our gadgets without bamboos and leftovers (if we want or not). Skip Steven taught us how to build them. The rest, depends on our creativity. It took us the whole afternoon.

Night; The pshycologists guy. Gave us quiz and said what does it mean.
Soon by, a few fascilitators (I know one of them is in scouts, I think. Cos last year scouts camping, he was in charge of one of the activities) are fun. We danced. We sang I will survive song and And a hero comes along (the lyrics). I don know song names or maybe those two are the name of the two songs. HAHA. We were so awake after all those dancing and singing.

That day ended at 1+AM, if Im not wrong.

I end here. I continue day two in another post. :} I try to do it today. Then day 3 and 4 do tomorrow.

No comments: