Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kem Qiadah; Day Three

Crap, I don't remember anything now. HAHA. I'm just going to summarize lah.

Morning; Shahbandar. I had PMS cramp till my legs also cramp + I've asthma so I decided not to join. I couldn't stand walking, sitting down, squatting. I asked tch Norchua if I can lie down in her car. I fell asleep. When I woke up, a bit pain so I just laid down - pretending to sleep till I was fully okay. I fell down too. *sighs* so the bruise/injury still healing.

Afternoon; Cooking for Survival. They provided us with 3/4 bamboo sticks, branches with twigs and a big trunk [not really big but big]. It took quite a while to cook tho. After that, we need to let the judges tried. People said the food was good. I didn't get to eat since I was lazy to steal for it. HAHA.

Night; Malam Kebudayaan. The theme is Asian Culture. My group was given a Thai song and we were supposed to act boy-meet-girl story but after hearing the theme, we drop the idea and went for Sharon's idea, Amazing Race - In Thailand :) My group got number 2 =D Although a lot of people didn't get it, the reason is we were rushing since the song is only like 3 minutes and we had to finish it by 3 minutes.

There were 2 Indian Songs, 2 Arabian Songs, 2 Korean Songs, 2 Japanese Songs, 2 Thai Songs and 2 Tagalog Songs. Together 12 Songs. Each group was given different one loh (duh) :)

We had fun watching people act/dance. That night ended 1am? I don remember.

No comments: