Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back, well not really.

Alright, owner thinks it's time to update. Sorry LOYAL readers IF you've been waiting.

Yesterday, hold on.. Today is.. Thursday. Alright, not yesterday. Today, I had my English SURPRISE test. I know you guys are going to be like "CHEH, ENGLISH NIA MAH" but olvl format is different right? And the passage is so bloody long. Most of us find it hard.

I made quite a lot of new nice senior friends; Rachel, Olivia, Sagu, Khaz, Mimi and etc. I had my first meeting with my own bureau. The head leader is Khaz. A nice girl :} Okay, my bureau is Outdoor and Indoor activities. There are 4 other bureaus, I'm not really sure abt the name but one is to do with sponsorships, one is publicity, one is taking care of the school equipments like speaker, microphone, etc and one is editing (?) or editing is under publicity too? I'm not so sure.

I am in the same group as Muizzah, Waf, Fidah and Wati =D Si Nabil jua! HAHA APAKAN!

bah, I wanna do Amaths now *argggh* bye.

No comments: