Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kem Qiadah; Day Four

Effie and Olivia came to disturb on 3rd/last night. Effie slept beside me. We [Olivia, Effie and I] talked till 2+AM. Jackie and Sharon were fast-sleeper. They were still able to sleep no matter how loud we were. I even slept on Jackie and she didn't wake up. The next day, I asked if she feels anything. She said, "no" OMG! ><" HAHA.

I woke up at 5AM. the latest time. Most people didn't bother to wake up early anymore since they all also slept late. Last day always like that one hor? :)

Morning; Went to Pantai Muara. Given 1h __ min to draw anything. My group decided to draw about day 1 - 3 activities. The idea by Ms Lee. After that, we played games. It was fun. After games, I had pms cramp again. So I followed Ms Lee back to school instead of bus.

Afternoon; Closing Ceremony. Top 3 groups who won during the Malam Kebudayaan had chance to act again in front of parents. Unfortunately, I had pms cramp so Wajeehah replaced me. My group members acted better than the Malam Kebudayaan. So proud of them :D We students were asked to sing "And then a hero comes along.." and "I will survive" in the end. Then went to our camp to show tetamu hormat, took our love envelope and went home.


Sorry rushing because I need to finish my bio essay now. I'm going KK tomorrow. =D
Enjoy your holidays people! :D

No comments: