Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Surprise Partay

I was supposed to do this post last friday or saturday but I was too lazy. Before I start, should I close my blog down, loyal readers? 8-) HAHA. I feel like tho but I don know.

So last friday, the 5th March 2009, noon time.
When I arrived at Fratini, Sylves and Ben Ong were there. So we waited. Alicia and Tiffany came, followed by Belle then Shay Yee. I thought the host, Jane, would come early but she was the last somehow. Host will always be host. Alicia told us that Jane asked her to wait outside Jolibee at 12.30pm. When it was 12.30pm, Alicia went out and said she'll miss call Sylves so we could get ready. While waiting, we got ready first with the cake (ticked) with candles lit (ticked).

Just for a while, Sylves's phone rang and all of us were sitting like usual with the cake on the table. When Alicia and Jane came in, everyone was so quiet. We waited for the two to settle down. Jane saw the cake (opposite her) and was shocked (?).

After sang birthday song and etc, I asked: Jane why didn't you look surprised?
Jane: I didnt want to show it out mah.
Tiffany: Where did you show it then?
Jane: Here (point to her chest)

We finished at 1.40pm, maybe and walked to Mall. When we started walking, it started raining too :) Some of us were watching movie at 2.25pm. Since time was still early, we went to arcade to play basketball. First round; Jane + Me VS Alicia + Tiffany. Yknow the basketball will have two times in a round right? When the first time ended, Jane + Me, our score is won by half. When the 2nd time, it still half. HAHA. Tiff and Alicia were like so sasak. So I teamed up with Tiff and Alicia with Jane in the 2nd round. Although tiff and I lost, AT LEAST WE DIDNT LOSE HALF THE SCORE! So still got face mah. HAHA.

Alright the movie. We watched Watchmen. It's bad. BAD BAD BAD! So people, don't watch it. I don't get a thing really. Even Jane also doesn't.

Alright, I stop here. Gna continue my karangan.
Wish me luck for tmr's Bm and Chem test.
OH YEAH, I had mib surprise test jus now. I knw you're gna say "MIB ONLY MAH~" still got mark one mah~ haha. bah

No comments: