Saturday, July 4, 2009

Back? Or maybe not

I know it's been a really really long time since I last updated my blog.
I've been busy and lazy to update this blog. There's no motivation for me to update this.

So, April 15 is the last time I updated this blog.
Let me recall.
I know I had Mid Year Exam in the May.
I know I had PRS Course with Smja and SMB + OGDC Leadership activities [Mp/Prs] in June.
And now it's July :)

Today, happy birthday to Tze Tyng who has been my friend for 8 years.
& also happy birthday to Jon Shim.

Hmm, July July. We just got our one week extended holidays but it's going to end soon. Some people said, maybe there will be another extended holidays. Hmm, I have no comment.

Why extended holidays? Because of H1N1. It's 90+ cases now right? I have to admit, I'm scared of it ^^


Alright, Manga time :)

No comments: