Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Surprise Party?

It all started like this...

Last night, Muizzah told me tomorrow got sharing session as I didn't expect there will be any meeting so I didn't bother to check my msn list. I had Physics extra till 2pm. At first, I was happy that I stayed till 2pm but after Muizzah told me about sharing session, meaning I had to stay til 4pm.

Today,
School was okay. I forgot who was the one who told me about surprise party for Chong Nam and Arifin. Melvin See was the one, I think. So I was thinking "okay, then surprise party. Cool" Had school like normal. At 12.30, Melvin asked me if the sharing session is at 2pm and I said, 3pm I think. I went to ask zahabi as I passed by his class. He said 3pm.

I had class like normal. Then at 2pm, Muizzah and Nisah waited for me outside the lab. We went to canteen and ended up sitting near lecture theatre chit-chatting. Sofian passed me the lecture theatre key since he said he might be late. So when almost 3pm, Rafidah and Nabil came. We agreed to go lecture theatre - switched on aircon. I was hyper-ing playing the drums in the lecture theatre since not many people came yet and I was bored.

When more and more people came, it became like usual [noisy]. I heard Natasha telling Nabil not to let Ariffin and Chong Nam to get out from lecture theatre when they arrived. So time passed by until Sofian suddenly shushed all of us and asked Ariffin to baca doa. After that, it became REALLY REALLY QUIET and none of us moved. I was like "why so quiet?"

SUDDENLY, someone turned off the light and Natasha with the BIG CHOCOLATE CAKE & Sylves and someone [or no more someone] came in. We sang Happy Birthday song while Natasha carried the cake to downstairs. The guys pulled Chong Nam down.

I turned to my left [Melissa] and complained "EH, MY BDAY COMING SOON. WHY NO ONE CELEBRATE FOR ME?"
Melissa turned to the back [Sylves]: EH, why no celebrate her bday?
Sylves *points to front* and said: TU!

Suddenly, I heard I was called to go down. I tarus BLUR + SHOCKED! I looked at the cake and it said "Happy Birthday to August People : [names of August people]" I think it said that if I didn't read wrongly. HAHAHA. It was blast. Nisah [one of the Aug babies] told me that Muizzah received message saying smth and in the end 'DONT TELL JIAHUI'. I tarus looked at Muizzah who was sitting above and she just smiled.

Me to nisah: Muizzah knows all of this kali!
Nisah: No, I don think so
Me to muizzah: You know about this kan?
Muizzah nodded and just gave a big smile. HAHAHA. Man, she really did nothing suspicious. Good job. You can be actress as your second job! :P

Actually Zahabi almost spoilt the surprise for me,
yesterday during recess, he went to my class and I wasn't in the class. So when I was otw back, I met Fidah and she told me that Zahabi was looking for me. So I walked back and Zahabi was there. He asked if I brought $1/$2 and I said for what and how come no one told me? Zahabi kept saying he did text me but I REALLY NEVER RECEIVED HIS TEXT. Who knows this collection is for this bday cake. HAHAHA =p


So, to end this post.....
I'm going to

THANK THE ORGANISER, THE PERSON WHO THOUGHT OF THIS, THE PERSON WHO PLANNED ALL OF THIS, THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN LECTURE THEATRE AND THE PEOPLE WHO GREETED ME IN ADVANCE!

No comments: