Saturday, August 29, 2009

Continuation

I had fun on my 16th birthday. I didn't expect them turning up in my house to surprise me instead I expected them turning up in the airport to surprise me. I thought it was going to be the worst day since they were leaving to UK last night. I did cry a bit after she said "Just go hug them and say goodbye lah. You're going to cry already. Just cry it out" when I was trying to stay strong. It started like a normal day and a sad day then finally a fun day. First birthday party with friends, I suppose. HAHA! :P

For last night to be successful: THANKS MASTER MIND. THANKS TO THE TWO WHO HELP TO MAKE THIS SURPRISE WORK. THANKS FOR MY FAMILY ESP MOM! THANKS FOR THE BIG SURPRISES. THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMING PEOPLE. THANKS FOR GREETINGS. THANKS FOR THE PRESENTS. What else to thank? I can't think of any at the moment. Let's go this part: SORRY TO MAKE YOU TWO STRESS. I know I'm observant \2 HAHAHA! SORRY FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET CALLED (?). I didn't plan so I don knw if I should apologize & I don't even know who was supposed to come. FINALLY, IT'S OKAY FOR THOSE WHO COULDNT COME LAST NIGHT :)

Oh oh, I almost forgot. I have to thank people who wished me by texting. Here are the people: Muna, Alicia, Steph, Hanan, Elva, Tyng, Lutty, Mirah, Fidah, Hafiz, Sharon, Wati, Ching, Dad, Andy C, Din, Hani, Tiffany, SC, Afifah, Naj and Waf!

Thanks to people who wished me in MSN: Chuen Han, Ming Sing, Adly, Udang, Syafiq and Leong.
Thanks to the people who wish me in their MSN
nick: Din, Melvin, Muna, Hanan, Ani, Azien and Jon (is that counted as a bday wish, Jon? If yes, it's a rude one! HAHAHA)

Thanks to the people below who wished me in Facebook.




I'll try blog about last night soon :)


No comments: