Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Surprise 16th

28 08 2009

I went to Hua Ho, Delima with mother to buy paper plates and etc at 5.30+ and then we went to take my birthday cake in Mom's Bakery. After that, mom sent me to airport. I went to meet tyng, din, sharon, olivia, jo, annabelle, huiyi, fiona poh and others who were in that airport. The people who were flying that day were sharon, oli, jo, annabelle, huiyi and others whom I don't know. They were busy talking to their PU1 friends and taking pictures with them while I went up with din and tyng to buy food from Jolibee and my cold choc from Express. HAHA.


Airport was SO SO crowded that day like pasar malam. HAHA! We talked, laughed, took pictures until Olivia suddenly said she wants to go in and she started to cry. Her families were crying too. The rest started asking "Why are you crying?" In the end, some of us cried jua. HAHA! :P My last post. The "She" is Effie Lim Xin Hui. She was the one who said that and made me cry. So she stood there comforting me. Yes, you made people cry, dont run away, stand beside the person and comfort. Good example, fie! HAHA :P
Dad texted asking if he can come pick me up and I said sure, since sharon they all going to go in anyway and I really wanted to leave that place because I couldn't stand anymore and still I had to stay strong due to (1) they don't want to see people crying? (2) IT'S MY BIRTHDAY (what a great reason for me not to cry. HAHA). Dad came. Effie followed me home. On the way, Dad received a call from mother. I heard dad saying "we're at mabohai" I felt like a prisoner that time but I didn't suspect anything until dad took his hp and mc when we almost reached simpang. Effie took her phone and mc when we went into my simpang. She said "I call my auntie" HAHAHA IT'S A LIE, BTW!
When dad drove into my house [passed the house gate], I saw one of my uncles and cousin stood against mom's car AND MY LIVING ROOM LIGHTS WERE OFF! That time I was shocked and surprised. I was like "DON'T TELL ME THEY'RE INSIDE?!" My living room lights NEVER off unless we all are upstairs or sleep already. So I went to door. Dad stood beside me. I opened and it was locked. I got angry because since they wanted me to go in. They should remember to unlock it! HAHA =p I banged the door and either dad or someone inside unlocked it for me. I opened the door.
There they (Jane, Sylves, Han Rou, Melissa, Shay Yee, Steph, Melvin, Elva, Kok Sheng) were. Standing there. Singing birthday songs while my another two cousins video/took pics. I was shocked and surprised. I knew about the surprise party but thought it was in airport. I didn't knw what to say. All I could say that time was "EH! PENCURI!" [EH! THIEVES!] We all laughed. HAHA. After blew the candles, I asked c-town friends to go eat since I heard they haven't eaten ever since they came to my house. They said, they want to wait for me. So we ate, talked, laughed. Salwa came after that.
The two additional two surprises.

Until Shay Yee said someone is coming. I opened the door and saw Din and a girl. I looked at the girl. I couldn't see who because it was night time. So dark lah. I couldn't recognise the way the girl walked. I don't recognise a friend of mine with that hair. I just couldn't recognise the girl until she came so close. I screamed. The girl is HANAN 'AFIFAH FROM PHILIPPINES. She told me she isn't coming back to Brunei during my birthday because no ticket AND THERE SHE WAS IN FRONT OF ME! Three surprises for me in a day huh?

Birthday cake from the mastermind, Hanan.

Well, I really thank you people especially people who did all this - Din, Shay yee and Melissa too? I heard Shay yee stress because I kept questioning her :P HAHAHA! Sorry! But THANKS EVERYONE. YOU GUYS DID GOOD! It was a really great night. It was really fun. I had fun. I hope you guys did too :)

No comments: