Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My belated Surprise 16th :)

This is another surprise party for me held on 30 08 2009

This party was done by my class :) Well, I actually knew abo
ut them planning this. I suspected it and then Jon told me too 8-) So, I just pretended I didn't know a thing.

Suspicious moves:
1) Lut hit Irene to stop her talking when she saw me coming while Irene was talking to Ckg Mimi.
2) I said, I haven't asked about the Sunday outing (30 08 2009). Lut said, You must come. I asked why? She said, we're celebrating cikgu mimi's birthday. Azien and Irene went O.O HAHAHA!
On that day, we were asked to meet at Mall. Some of us went to Ahan Thai straight away. At the mall Irene, Azien, Muna, Muna's boyfriend, Din, Jon, Mimi, Aliah and I were there. Irene and Azien busy called people who haven't come [Like Melvin and Qawiem] and asked them if they're coming and they said they aren't. While calling, Mimi and Aliah went to Ahan Thai first. Later, the rest of us walked to Ahan Thai.

When we reached the building, Lut went "HIIII~!" with her flirty voice 8-) AHAH. If she didn't say hi, I really couldn't recognise or even see my other classmates were standing there. HAHA! We went in. Talked, laughed, waited for sungkai. Jon, Din, Muna, Muna's boyfriend and I ordered food from menu. The butter milk chicken is the bomb! I love it. HAHA :P
Mom texted me and asking me where did I put the gate key. I got panic cause I don't remember where did I leave the key. Mom will definitely kill me if I lost it. I was really worried. All I did was busy replying mom. Then Din brought the cake out. Others went SURPRISE and sang happy birthday song. I looked at them for a while and went back texting. HAHA Sorry people. I was really worried. It seemed like the other customers were surprised instead. HAHA. After classmates sang, I forgot who asked me this "Inda ko surprise?" I think Lut or Azien? or Irene? Or Mimi? Or all of the above? AHAHA =p and I told them the reason which is psl I knw udh. HAHA
Still thanks classmates. Thanks so much. I'm sorry I should have acted surprise but really you guys took the cake out at the WRONG TIME. My soul, my mind were at my home searching for the damn key and in the end, mom replied saying "Maybe it's in your pocket" I touched my back pants pocket and it was there! I was SOOOO HAPPY! HAHA =p
After Ahan Thai, we- Irene, Zien, Lut, Aliah, Mimi, Jon, Din and I went to mall Arcade! Fyi, the rest went home. Azien is the DDR QUEEN. Don't mess with her, people! HAHA =p We played alot. And I hate the kbox part. Azien and Lut shouted instead of singing properly until I had headache. I was so relieved when we finally got out from the box. HAHAHAHA! We were in Arcade till 8ish or almost 9. I'm not sure also.
Guess where was our next location? ESCAPADE!! We had to walk back again. Burnt a lot of calories bfore ate the sushi :D We ate and kinda worried about the total amount of all these foods we ordered. Din and Lut balik udh that time. We asked the waiter for the bill. He came with the bill and said "112._ _" I was a bit lagging that time. I saw Zien and others went O.O shocked face! Or scared face? Will it turn out the day when we all had to wash plates and bowls for the restaurant cos we couldn't pay? HAHAHA =p
That waiter laughed and said NO LAH. JUST JOKING. It's 55._ _ *put the bill down on the table* We all relieved face and laughed too! Swearing and Cursing the man inside. HAHAHAHA! Irene remembered his name. BOH! That dude, you better be careful. HAHAHA =p That was like 9ish. Mimi Zien Aliah went home. Then, I went home. Irene walked to mall. Jon was there. HAAH apakan.

FINALLY, THANKS CLASSMATES! I had fun. I can't wait for another outing with you people again. We should have more outings like this you know? HAHA =p

THANKS SO MUCH!

No comments: