Friday, September 11, 2009

Bowling day



I woke up over and over again this morning and finally got my asses out from my bed at 7.05AM. I went to get ready for school. Why was I in school? I had mp/prs work - cleaning up the auditorium for an upcoming celebration :) At the same time, audition for the celebration was held in the auditorium too. So, we cleaned, talked, laughed and listened to the people who were doing the audition. They were good (y)

At 10ish, Din, Rachel and others finished their classes so they came into auditorium. Rach invited me to the last minute plan: Bowling at Utama Grand
and Sungkai in Charcoal. She didn't have the Charcoal phone number so she borrowed Lawrence's phone and surfed the internet. From there, she found out that the Charcoal Buffet is $30+ It is very expensive for us. So, we cancelled out the Charcoal plan and sungkai in Jolibee. Before I left auditorium, I told Rach that I couldnt make it to the bowling etc later because I don't think I have transport.

In the afternoon, din texted me saying rach invited me to go. So I tried asked my parents and surprisingly, they allowed. So I went around 4ish since that's why they said. Tyng arrived there at 4. She was alone so she called me asking me where was I when I was still at home checking facebook. HAHA! When I arrived, Rach, Xinlun, Meng Wee and Tyng were there. Soon, Wen Zhi arrived too. So we started playing first. I was so noob. The ball kept falling into the drain =.= But later, I finally managed to hit 8 bowling pins (A) Thanks to my teacher, Mr Din. HAHA! Lawrence is good in bowling. First time, he shot - strike! Crazy! HAHA

Well, It was really fun. I never knw bowling is this fun. Hope we can do this again :D Thanks for inviting, Rachie :D





Belated birthday girl in the middle (the black shirt with yellow ribbon)








Waiting for sungkai

Ps: Happy Belated Birthday, Rachel Lai Siaw Yen. Your freedom is finally free. HAHA



No comments: