Saturday, August 23, 2008

busy busy

Okay, I'll do this quickly.

  • I had O level briefing about which subject should we take next year and our compulsory subjects.
  • In the afternoon, I had Robotic Training.
  • I'm doing my Music Theory homeworks.
  • I hate Four-bar Rhythm.
  • I've to know the programming thing.
  • I'm tired.
  • I'm hungry.
  • I have to wake up tomorrow just to go school training again.
Important events coming up:
  1. First, someone's birthday is coming. I wonder who. HAHA! =p
  2. I have this Karaoke thing going on tomorrow night.
  3. What else ah? *Think* OH YEAH, my robotic competition on someone's birthday. Sad, I think.
  4. ERM ERM. PMB will be on 18th October to 30th October.
  5. ERM ERM, ONE MORE. ERRRRR, My Music Theory exam is on 1st or 2nd November. Right after my PMB ends.
DAMMIT! Seems like I don't have break at all. Ish!

No comments: