Saturday, August 30, 2008

Surprise! =O

This morning, I didn't expect Form 3 to be called for assembly but yeah, form 3s and form 5s were called to be in the Audi. It was all about tomorrow's Motivational Talk and scoldings for not listening to the instruction.

So,
What ah? Alright, since I'm not joining for the talk tomorrow, I was allowed to go back to class early as a lot of students did. When I stepped into my class, guess what was the first thing that caught my attention?

1) Teacher sitting and waiting? WRONG!
2) A few boys in the class fooling around? WRONG!

The thing was the present on my chair. I was surprised because my birthday was like 3 days ago. So, I wasn't expecting any present. I went to my seat quickly and looked at the present. I saw a card saying "Happy Birthday (L)". I looked at the handwriting but couldn't recognise whose handwriting. I opened the card and saw the name "waff". THANKS LOVEE =D Sorry for not giving you this year. Blame the school for making tests/exams during your bday, I think. I'll try to get you one next year. ;]

So I'll skip about the school day. When I was in the car, I started open my present from waff. I saw the head first and thought it's the thing from CJ7. If you don't know and want to know what is it, either ask me to upload the picture for you to see or find it yourself. I took the doll out and it is a puppy/dog. Waf, isn't it haram? HAHAHAHA. =p

I was wondering how come she got me a puppy/dog and the conversation we had a few days ago struck me. I remembered that waf asked if I like cat and I said no. Then she asked if I like puppy and I said kinda. You were thinking buyin me a present is it that time? Damn, how come I sucks at realizing things? HAHAHA! :P

Okay,
I love the present very much, waff. :)
Thank you very much!
I'd hug it to sleep if my nose is okay with the fur. It's very nice to touch, actually. ;]
Not only to waff, but also to others who have wished me today. =D



To PJ's Nutties (?),
My blog andang simple okay? because I don wan to make my life difficult by editing so many things. HAHA.

No comments: