Thursday, August 7, 2008

Updated

Hello. I'm back! Erm, kinda back. HAHA.

So, what's going on lately?

1) I mentioned about the history quiz in previous post and guess what? The three of us (individually) get into the final which will be on this Saturday [9 Aug]. 12 people are chosen and of course, 3 winners. Prize: Going to China this December, I think. WISH US LUCK!

2) Since my qualifying exam is supposed to end on 9th Aug and my history quiz will be on that day, so my qualifying exam will end on Monday. Ish*
My qualifying exams SO FAR okay except Irk. Kinda screwed it up.

3) Tomorrow the starting of Beijing Olympics yes? It's my brother's birthday too. *PROUD FACE*

4) My Malay oral exam will be on next Tuesday. My english oral also somewhere next week.

5) Happy Belated Birthday Mirah.

6) I'm tired.

7) BYE!

No comments: