Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm fifteen. =D

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

I lost the Robotic Competition but still I'm happy cos competition sure got win or lose and I've prepared for the losing path. HAHA.

I arrived sch at about 6.03 - 6.05 AM this morning because sir asked to and I had to sing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~" so that the people will remember. How sad is it. SIGHS* My mom also forgot till DJ Izan said,"Today is 28 August 2008 - [muslim calendar date]". Mom: "oh yeah, today is your bday right? Happy birthday to you~" HAHA. :P

Just now, in Masna [where robotic was held]. I sat down. Melvin appeared from behind and said: Are you sitting on a fly?
Me: A FLY?! =\
I stood up and saw the fly died. It was killed by my ass.
HAHAHA. Who actually looks at the chair before they sit?
From that time, the robotics called me LALAT!

I'm going to end with these;
Thanks to people who wished me.
Thanks to 3 people who gave me presents.
Those who didn't wish me, I HATE YOU and you aren't my friends.
HAHA. I'm just kidding
What else? ERMM, okay nevermind, I can't remember anything now.


Tagging replies:
waff; HI LOVE! Thanks! Kuat pakai creditmu jua. You should have at least 5 sens for today bah. HAHA. Still, thanks! I love you too.
NUTTIES; reply 1; where did you find out my blog?! =O Oh damn. HAHAHA. Why? Was there interesting stuff happen or you brought me present in sch tadi?
reply 2; err, who's broken nuts? I knw peanut, coconut, hazelnut AND rotten nut. HAHA
reply 3; HAHA. All I can say it's a high-pay rise job.
reply 4; bah see you too!
izah; HAHA. Thanks, mei. ;] AWUU, tua udh!
fie; Thanks, peng yu. ;] You too!

No comments: