Saturday, August 9, 2008

Finally the game is over. =)

Hi. =D

I had my advanced birthday party last night, celebrating with brother's birthday anyway. Thanks for the presents, cousins. ;D I love all the presents.

Today's History Quiz Final. *shakes head*
I didn't get into the top 3 but at least like no.4. Yeah something like that.
I made friend with a girl sitting beside me. She's Form 5. Heard that only my school takes the youngest ones (Form 3). Congrats Hanisah Han for getting champion. :D Buy me present oh, nisah!

I bet most of you or all of you have watched the Olympics Beijing opening last night. So pretty right? :D Erm what else? My history exam will be on Monday after break and Maths exam will be on Tuesday after break. Then Malay oral in the afternoon. =\ Oh gosh, I'm so not ready for oral.

Okay, *yawns*
BYE. =D

No comments: