Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm a nerd from now on. 8-|

HELLO EVERYBODY. =D

Miss me? HAHA! Sorry for not blogging for a few days or a week. I don't remember and lazy to refer back to my blog. So, what's up to you people? Everything is good? HAHA.

I've to apologise for this no blog thing. I've been really busy doing homeworks, playing game, watching Singapore drama (finally finished) and of course, STUDYING!

Today, I'd love to announce something which is..........


MY QUALIFYING EXAMS ARE FROM 2ND TO 9TH AUGUST!

If "CHEH~" is your reaction, stop "CHEH~"-ing and pray for me lah. I'll work hard, I hope. HAHA. My Computer project still on the way to finish line. Due date is before 31st July. Time, please slow down, ok? Then my History first around written competition is on 31st July. OMG OMG! *panic* HAHA. Kinda. Nisah, Effie and I have to read 36 pages booklet. Guess how many questions? 201 QUESTIONS! CRAZY. SIGHS*

Bah, I might not be blogging from now on. Maybe till 9th August loh. I'll see lah.
Good luck everyone. Take care. :)
Stay tune!! ;) HAHA

No comments: