Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sick.

Hi hi.

I'm blogging again. HAHA. I've nothing to do currently. All I'm doing is waiting and watching Taiwan drama - It Started With A Kiss 2. :) So, school. Geo still sucks at usual. I just don't like it. I don't know why but you can't blame me for disliking a subject, can you? Everyone has different interest.

I was sick - stomachache, dizzy and leg muscles pain - till I had to sit on the floor during Science lessons (3nd and 4th periods) and Maths lesson (5th period - just right before recess). I had afternoon class from 2pm to 3pm but since I felt so sick, I decided not to attend the class.

During recess, I asked Wati to accompany me to HEP - got the permission slip to leave the afternoon class. We went back to class and met Shay Yee. We went down to put my bag. Then, we walked to the Girls' Hostel cause I needed to borrow her phone to message my dad. Thanks Wati and Shay Yee & Sorry Din. ^^

English lesson, we finished watching Beowulf. The ending was so.. Er... It's just like there will be part 2. If there won't be part 2, we'll have to guess the ending. Is it a repeated cycle again or the King will walk away? Hahaha. =p I can't wait to read the story which Sir will tell us to read on this Saturday or Monday. :)

Alright, I feel so tired now. I did have 5 - 10 minutes napping just now. Sighs*

Have a nice day. :)

No comments: