Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Not fun. :(

Hi hi.

everyday I've more than 3 homeworks to do and have to study at least 1 subject for tomorrow's class. I don't see my Form 5 friends have so many homeworks and revision tests except their books are really tebal but still they're like more relaxing than us Form 3s. So unfair. :(

Oh yeah, I need to link those people. Shay Yee (SEE, I spell properly.) hasn't told me her link yet. Shay Yee, you better tell me your link if you're reading this. If you want to, just tag me at the tagboard. If no, nevermind. I'm a very "chin cai" person, yes? HAHA!

Tomorrow is Wednesday. Yay! I hope it will be the top 3 best day of this week. I love Wednesday because of reading room and sometimes because of Physical Education. :) I think or I hope I'm going to relax while everyone is busy running and chasing each other just like Effie they all (they looked almost dying just now) during the Physical Education tomorrow.

I was finally hyper masa lunch. What the. Random!

Before I go,

Happy Belated Birthday to my classmate, Rafidah.
Happy Belated Birthday to my little sister, Shay Yee.
Happy Birthday to my (not really my because she doesn't teach me. I hope she does next year.) teacher, Ms. Robina.


Good night.

No comments: