Thursday, July 10, 2008

Haiyo~

Hello~!

I'm so hungry now. Okay, today today today. Let's see.
Nothing really interesting happened. It's just I think we have one additional new ping pong teacher-in-charge. When he came, I asked Sharleen and others to look out. Sharleen kept saying,"He looks like from CHMS." None of us have any idea whether it's true or false. :)

As usual, Shay Yee and I didn't play Ping Pong. I was busy revising History Form 1 chapter 4 to 6 for the revision tests later during extra class. I was so stressed till I couldn't memorize anything so I gave up reading and did something else which was gossiping. HAHA. :P

Since Sharleen had Geography extra class, we ate lunch in the canteen together. At 1pm, we went to our classes but I left first because I wanted to try revising History again. Hehe. But still, failed to do so. So, I didn't care anymore just tried my luck on how much I can remembered.

During extra class, teacher gave us two sets of papers (one set - chap 4 and 5 [5 pages]. another set - chap 6 [8 pages!]). WAH PIANGS! SO MANY PAGES. I KNOW RIGHT! =\ Everyone was rushing doing it. At about 1.40pm,
teacher said,"Nevermind. The chapter 6 I'll let you do in the next class."
My reaction was "YAY" and also "ALAMAK! If like that, please tell us not to study chapter 6 also lah. Make us gila only. Now my this chapter 4 and 5 paper sure low marks." HAHA. =p

No lah. the low marks part, I didn't think lah. I managed to answer most of the questions. ;) BUT mind you, that doesn't mean I can get high grades.

Bah, I'm very very very very very very hungry now. I better go search for food.
Have a nice day.

No comments: