Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We're the History Geeks. 8-| HAHA!

YELLO!

I forgot what I actually did this early morning in the school. Hrm, I think I was doing Maths homework. HOLD ON, let me finish! Not because I'm lazy, it's because I didn't know how to do some of the questions and since there's Maths expert in my class, FOC (Free Of Charge) again. Why not just finish it in school? EH LAH~! =P (Small kids, this is a bad example. PLEASE don't learn ah)

I had a okay morning before recess until when almost recess, Effie and her gang (Hannah, Doreen and etc) suddenly appeared outside my class. I was SO surprised to see them so free and good for coming and visit me BUT their aim wasn't that. Effie knocked the door and asked for me since my Maths teacher was still inside my class.

She told me that our History teacher was looking for her, me and Nisah and she even said that teacher said it's something important. I asked her to go staffroom and wait for us. So when I went into the class, I felt something will be happening soon. So during recess, Nisah and I rushed to History staffroom and guess what?! WE GOT PICKED FOR HISTORY COMPETITION! OMG! The prize is go to China! WAHH LAO!

WOOSH. :p Hyper hyper. I hope we THREE can get into finals although we play as our own role as in individuals lah - no group. Sighs, so sad. So my friends, please pray for us. :) We'll try our best to work hard loh.

Bah, until here.

Ps: CONGRATS TO MY COUSIN, JES. ;)

No comments: