Sunday, July 13, 2008

Limbang. BBQ

Good.. Evening, I suppose.

*YAWNS* A tiring day for me.
This morning, I heard the keys sound and someone tried to break into my bedroom. HAHA. :P So, as soon as that someone successfully broke into my room. He went to shake my brother and said,"Eh! Didn't I tell you we're going to Limbang today?" I woke up too and saw my dad. It was 9am+. I was thinking,"Jadi go Limbang? But I thought tonight got BBQ?" But I didn't bother, same goes to my brother. We both continued sleeping until my dad came in again.

I couldn't stand so I got my ass out from the bed and into the bathroom. *YAWNS* I brushed teeth and quickly opened my Malay file - studying Simpulan Bahasa. I know I'm a nerd! What to do? Tomorrow got Malay revision test on Simpulan Bahasa and Perambahan Brunei and History revision test on Form 1 Chapter 6 and World War 1. Die or not? Not yet~ HAHAH. :P

Okay, so journey started at 10am+. Reached Limbang. WAH PIANGS. The weather was so hot. This tells me the sun was very happy today. HAHA! We had lunch in Sugar Bun since dad wanted to eat rice. =] We kia kia in Ngiu kee or however you spell it. Oh yeah, I saw a drunk man or crazy man there. So scary. My mother didn't seem to bother or notice around her surrounding. *sighs* this is so her. hahahaha. =p

Then went back to my country on 3pm+. Piangs again. The immigration line to my country was so long! SO long. No kidding. So had to wait and wait and wait. Sien. While waiting, I was studying the Malay in the car. :p Mom didn't know I brought my file till we decided to go back. HAHA. She said,"You brought your file to study?!" I replied,"Opps* You've found out!" =D

Okay later got BBQ again.
Sorry short post cause I'm really tired now.
Bye. Enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments: