Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, His Majesty.

Hello.

I woke up at 1am+. WHAT?! I know so early but I haven't finished speaking yet. Hold on, I woke up at 1am+ AND I was back into my lala land till 5.30AM, my phone vibrated like there was earthquake. HAHA. =p I received two msgs from Elva.

Sharleen and Elva asked me to miss call them when I woke up. So, I had to miss call Sharleen and Elva to wake them up. Both of them - The Lazy Bones - complained that I woke up too early. *sweat* Somehow, I was quite surprised that those two lazy bones woke up once I miss called them. I thought I had to miss call twice or thrice baru they woke up. HAHA. Good job, Lazy bones. =p

When I was about to go, I had to teach Elva how to wear scouts uniform step by step and got messages from Veivien, Muna and Wati - all asking if I've arrived. Veivien semangat because she arrived so early but she didn't see anyone. When I arrived at the meeting point, I also saw no one till I looked at the opposite. "EH SCOUTS!" and asked dad to drive me to another side. I mc vien to let her know I was there already.

She said, she didn't see the opposite. So yeah. Either she didn't see or she was really semangat. HAHA. =p So, we went to the Kementerian Pendidikan for the Open Ceremony, I suppose then lined up. The teachers whom I stood in front of them were funny in some ways lah and two of them took pic with me. =O *kambang* HAHAHA! =p

The line up + closing ceremony ended at 10am+? Then I had to walk to cousins' house alone! I called mom, she came fetch me. Now I'm here. :D HAHA. I had lunch, did homework and studied a bit liao lah.

Bah, the end.

No comments: