Thursday, July 3, 2008

4th day of School

school school school.


I'm tired. Everyday, when I am in the car - on the way back home, I'll feel really exhausted. The only thing I want to do is to sleep. I'm not pig or lazy. I am really exhausted. We form 3s, 5s and pre-u 2s have to start studying now as our qualifyings are next month. So sad.

This new term is about "how to be a nerd?" Teachers will ask us to study form 1 to 3. Go to school, give revision tests. Bad result, got scolded. Good result, of course no puji only till PMB score 8A1s, barutah puji. Ah ah? Wednesday, I had fun pulang. English, sir brought "Beowulf" disc and we watched. Some of the humans looked like real but some parts they looked fake as in the Sims characters. PE, Muizzah wanted to injure me. HAHA! Today also. I have to stay away from her. HAHA!

During Scouts, we voted then seniors organised games. I don like some like the Jon Jonny game, seriously. Those who're curious, I can show you next time and you'll get as sasak as I did and you'll kill me or yourself for being so lame and annoying. HAHA. Lala~ (8)


Okay lah, I go do homework then. Bye bye!

No comments: