Friday, June 27, 2008

My 2nd time Music Performance

I woke up almost lunch time. I watched tv and no interesting tv show. So I went down to have my lunch. After that, I showered and on pc. I practiced my violin pieces for the whole afternoon so tiring. I ate my very early dinner at 5.30pm like that. I went to change and went to the music school at 6.18pm. I reached there at 6.32pm maybe and started practicing again. Wah piangs.

So the program list was like this. Violin group performances (3 songs) => Two male violinists (Zasmi and Alex) played 3 songs, if I'm not wrong => back to our Violin group performances (5 songs, I think) => Piano performances => Individual
violinist (my solo piece is Canon D! *GASP!* I did it quite badly at the end. Thanks Emily and Zasmi for the compliment and my mother! :D) => Me and Emily performances (7 songs).

Emily and I were talking about school, the solo pieces we were playing and etc. We both were saying that which one of us will be the last to perform for the Female violinists. Emily said she doesn't want to be the last. HAHA. And she did not be the last one. Good for her. :p And you played great just now. ;)

I had fun tonight. At first, I was nervous but because of those ... err.. how many songs practiced? lazy to count lah.. I managed to overcome my nervous. HAHA. Okay goodnight!

No comments: