Friday, June 6, 2008

I love Fridays.

Wanna know why I love Fridays?
1) NO SCHOOL! Yes, I hate school. :)
2) NO TUITION!
3) NO CLASS!

Let's go to the equation.
NO school + NO tuition + NO class = I'M FREE FROM EVERYTHING. :D
Oh yes, that's the reason why I love Fridays. A relaxing day. ;)

So, I woke up quite early which was at 8am+ because of some reason. I watched Astro almost every Friday mornings. I almost skipped breakfast because I didn't really feel like eating. I'm finally getting better than yesterday. I'm going to fight against the shorty, I tell myself. I MUST be strong. Thanks Bum for the conversation last night. ;) And, I'd kill the cold him for you, bum. Mau? HAHAHA. =p

Okay, back to today. What else? I showered. I ate late lunch, or maybe not really late. Then, did Music Theory homework. And, I'm not going to have classes tomorrow. Yes, my beloved teacher is going to bring Melvin and I out to somewhere again. Yay! Thank You and God for giving me a day free. I prayed so hard for this and got it. :D I really need to get away from school after what happened these days. But no worry. Like I said, I must be strong. I'll revenge one day. I'd love to kill shorty if I can. ^^ Why not? This world will be peace if shorty died.

Maybe I sounded like a mean one but if the same thing happened to you, you'll go mad too. No kidding. I've never been treated like this before. Never ever. So, I can guarantee I will remember yesterday forever. The conversation, the happening and everything. =) If you think I'm going insane, maybe I am. I hope tomorrow I won't even think about it. I don't want to talk about it but I just can't stop it. Why is it so hard to stop talking about it? Sighs.

Nevermind. The war has just started. I'll have fun. :D

No comments: