Friday, June 13, 2008

KungFu Panda & Music Class

I woke up almost 10 am. I switched on tv and watched Cars. Oh yes, the cartoon "Cars". I haven't seen it and I heard people saying it's a good movie. I showered in the middle of watching Cars. After showering, continued watching. The cartoon ended at 12pm if I'm not wrong. I turned the channel to Stars Movie and Pink Panther was on at 12.15pm. So watched it till 1.45pm. Followed dad's car to brother's tuition then to his shop. Wow, it has been a really long time since I go to his shop. At 2.45pm, dad drove me to music school to leave my violin there and next destination, Seri Qlap Mall.

I watched Kungfu Panda. It was good. The kids sitting around me were laughing their asses off. Tsktsk. And I've never seen such good kids as in no crying, no walking around, no kicking people's chair and etc. After movie, we went to Jolibee. At 6pm, the driver came and drove me to music school. Thank "you" for the lanja (movie and makan) and the ride. ;)

Music class from 7pm to 8pm. So from 6pm to 7pm, I was reading story book. Rajin? Yes! I've the habit to put my story book into my bag. HAHA. I don't know why. Maybe I'm really a geek. So, after class, udang (andy vun) picked me up and drove me home. We talked about movies in the car. Thanks for the ride.

I had fun. :D I hope I have such fun day again. Bye!
"Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift." by the Master turtle from Kung Fu Panda.

Photobucket

No comments: