Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Omg.

How long have I not blogged? Okay nevermind. I'm so lazy to look at my blog now. HAHA.

Okay, yesterday (Monday) and today were great. Why? Because no one cari pasal with me. I'm happy. =D I hope tomorrow no one is going to cari pasal with me. So, I saw Jie. Ah, I miss her so much. :) Then I saw Waf on the way back to class with Wati (after walking around the school early in the morning). She said that the result for tt3 is out. My reaction was of course "REALLY?!"

My classmate, Fidah also said that the result is out when we were in Science lab. Sighs. I dropped again. So disappointed but the result hasn't included Science and Computer marks. I'm impressed that Muizzah got no.2 again. tt1 she got no.2, tt2 she got no.8, now she got no.2 again. No wonder she was jumping up and down when she was looking at the result slip. Congrats yo.

What else? Recess, I was with seniors. Kinda had fun because long time no mix with them as now Environmental week has started, everyone's busy in the canteen - buy things.

Alright, bye.

No comments: