Saturday, June 7, 2008

Inforama 2008

If I'm not wrong, I did say I'm going to RTB for Inforama yesterday? If I didn't, never mind because I just said it. If I did, it'll be a reminder for you again. HAHA.

So, I decided to go Biology staffroom to look for teacher but coincidentally, when I was about to go staffroom and teacher went down the stairs. I was told to go concourse. So, I went down to concourse and Melvin wasn't there yet + I didn't know who were going with us anyway. So, I just waited at the concourse. Teacher came down and asked me to go find Lawrence they all in form 5 class while she went to the office. Alamak.

I went all the way up to form 5. I pushed the door open and shouted,"LAWRENCE! TEACHER CALLED." (in hokkien) WITHOUT realizing their form teacher, who was surrounded by the class boys, was in the class but the form teacher was deaf or something because she didn't even turn to look at me. Phew* I closed the door and waited outside but that Lawrence just didn't bother and kept talking to his classmates. I cannot tahan. I went down and saw Melvin running asking where's teacher. I said, she's in the office and please go call Lawrence to come down. He just wont listened to me.

Melvin went all the way up again. I was waiting downstairs and saw teacher. She asked, where are the others? I said, I called Lawrence and he didn't bother to come down. Teacher replied, Okay. Help me take my umbrella. *went up* Teacher called and we, students called really not the same. Teacher went up for a while. Soon, the bunch of guys came down. See. Magic ah! =p I was quite worried because I was the only girl. Luckily, Sarah came. Phew* HAHA.

So went to RTB by bus. Later, saw Chien Yee and Aishah (sorry if I spell your names wrongly) wearing coats, sitting and chit-chatting in the Dewan. Besides them were St.George's guys - Joel and Nizam or Nazim or N something. This inforama is divided into three levels ; Level 1 (primary students), Level 2 (lower secondary - form 1 to 3) and Level 3 (upper secondary - form 4 and 5). Actually there was Level 4 (of course for higher level) but this Inforama quiz no for Level 4.

Level 1 - two gov't schools and St.Andrew's. This round, the participants have to arrange the puzzle and if they managed to arrange the puzzle, they got bonus question which is "What do you think the image is?" Only the first girl from I don't know what school managed to arrange the puzzle and it was Mouse. So she got asked by that bonus question. She answered,"Track ball." We, who were watching, all went =| WHAT?! That's a mouse yo! But luckily she responded quickly and said,"MOUSE!" HAHA. :p So funny. Conclusion: Winner: The girl who said track ball then mouse. Second place: Another girl whom I have no idea what school too. Third place: Ricky (is it?) from SAS.

Level 2 - This round was about matching definition. Got Chung Hwa, KB (or Chung Ching, I don remember), SAS and .. I forgot.. I remembered the Green-uniform boy. The Chung hwa boy was pretty fast in matching so he was the Winner of this level and I forgot second and third place goes to who. HAHA. :P I've bad memory.

Level 3 - This round MCQs. Each school got two participants. There were Chung Hwa, Maktab Sains :D, St.George. We were all pretty surprised that first Chung Hwa boy got wrong in the first question? Maktab Sains - Aishah managed to answer 7 or 8 questions. Clever? I know right. St. George - Joel managed to answer a few too. So, the second Chung Hwa boy got wrong in question... (before no.5 lah). Chien Yee managed to answer till the last question! Clever! Then, Sgs guy managed to answer a few too. So Maktab Sains was the winner. Chung Hwa the second place and Sgs the third place.

It ended early about 10+am and teacher asked the driver to come at 12pm. She didn't ask for the driver's phone number so meaning we waited there for 1+ hr? Not really. We walked to Police Station and went to the canteen to eat. :p HAHA. Chien Yee ordered Orange Juice and there was "extra" ingredient. Protein, yes? HAHA! Lawrence and the other boys except Melvin ordered a lot. Muka tembok eh~ We makan makan till almost 12pm and went back to school!


Alright, kinda had fun today. Goodbye!

No comments: