Thursday, June 12, 2008

Writing Competition 2008 & Environmental Week

I noticed that today's announcements were pretty early announced and we (form 3 to 5) didn't have any classes the whole day. Hip Hip HOORAY! :D My classmates were jumping up and down and shouted "YAYY!" when there was announcement about Form 3, 4 and 5 students proceed to the auditorium at 7.30 AM. HAHA. :D Today, it feel like the last day of school. Uh huhs. *nods*

So, I just knew that my classmate, Muna Munjiyah who's now in KL (yes so early holiday mood) won the poetry competition in the Form 3 level. Wow! For me, writing poem is one of the hardest things. Congrats Muna Munjiyah and enjoy your holidays in KL! So after recess which is at 10.30AM, all students were asked to go to audi for the environmental stuff.

Every houses (Panglima, Pahlawan,
Hulubalang, Laksamana) will be performing drama for the environmental thing. To be honest, I didn't get Laksamana (3rd place) drama. Hulubalang and Panglima were the best so they were the champions. :D I got a little bit about Pahlawan's drama (4th place) but still good job everybody. ;)

have a nice day.

No comments: