Monday, June 16, 2008

First day of Holidays.

Okay, I'll just counted today as First day of this June holidays.

I slept around 1am and woke up several times this morning. At 10am+, I got up and brushed teeth and *fast forward* breakfast! :D I switched on tv and watched Astro. So boring lah. There wasn't any interesting show. I went to shower around 11.30am. After showering, I washed my toilet. ;) Rajin right? HAHA. Just spraying the floor and brother was on the phone with dad. Suddenly,...

Brother from downstairs: JIE! (kakak) what time is your tuition later?
Me still in toilet tought for a while and replied: I don't have tuition today lah!
The "Monday" word popped out in my mind from no where. I shouted: WAIT WAIT! WHAT DAY IS TODAY?
Maid and Brother who were at downstairs: MONDAY!
Me: OH OH! I HAVE TUITION AT 4.30PM. HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT IT?! ALAMAK!

HAHA. I seriously can't believe I'll forget about it. Adui~ Around 1pm, dad came and fetched brother to tuition. I followed because I needed to get my eye check-up after having one-side headache these days. My left eye degree indeed increased again. No wonder, headache lah. I hope that's the reason. *pray no more left-side headache from now on* :)

okay, I was planning to do homework this afternoon but the tuition and eye check-up thing spoiled it. So I better do now. :D Enjoy your holidays, students!

No comments: